- Radon gas occurs with the natural radioactive decay of the earth.
- Elevated radon gas levels are found in 1 in 4 Central Virginia homes.
- Second only to smoking, radon is a leading cause of lung cancer in the United States.
- Professional computerized monitoring takes hourly measurements of radon gas levels over a period of at least 2 days, after which detailed results are provided on-site.
- Typically, only one monitor is needed per residential test site. There are however, exceptions to that rule: Homes >2,000 sq. ft. per floor of space attached to the earth. Tri-levels, because they usually have more than one method of attachment to the earth (slab on grade as well as crawl space).
- Radon is sometimes found to be higher in the living area above the crawl space than in the living area above the slab.
Lawn Irrigation Inspection:
- A complete written report with approximate cost of repair estimates detailing the results of a thorough inspection of installed irrigation system (including at minimum the controller, valves, heads, and all other related equipment)